Terms Of Service
1. WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO DO:
This is the confirmation of your Webhosting, design/development service with Whaddu, LLC. You are agreeing to purchase our services from the length of term shown on the Order Form, and to pay the charges, including the startup fee (if applicable), shown on the Order Form. You are agreeing to pay any monthly charges when due, and for any additional costs (of any) and the first month of service. Billing would again commence every month after service has been started. Service may be automatically terminated if any charge is not paid when due. A service charge may be applied for the re-activation of an account. Additional finance charges may be incurred for late payment. If we have to take legal actions against you, you agree to pay the attorney's fees and costs. This also applies if you dispute any credit card charges for our services.2. WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING NOT TO DO:
You agree that you will not use the services provided by us, in a manner prohibited by any federal or state law or regulation, and that you will hold us harmless and indemnify us of any legal actions taken against us if you do.Acceptable Use Policy
Whaddu, LLC. is committed to offering and providing the best possible Internet access experience at the highest possible speeds for our clients. To assist us in protecting the usefulness and enjoyment of the Internet for our members and for other users, we ask that you read the following document outlining our policies on network and service abuse. The activities described below constitute violations of the Whaddu, LLC. Service Agreement.
The Whaddu, LLC. Acceptable Use Policy prohibits activities that include, but are not limited to, those described below. The terms of this policy may change at any time and without prior warning; you are responsible for informing yourself of changes to this document by consulting this page. If you have any questions about the Whaddu, LLC. Acceptable Use Policy, do not hesitate to contact Whaddu, LLC. Service via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (410) 679-5806.
(For the purposes of this document, "Internet host" means any computer or electronic device connected to the Internet).
General Acceptable Use Policies
You are prohibited to use your Whaddu, LLC. account in conducting activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Transmit unsolicited messages which, in the sole judgment of Whaddu, LLC., causes significant disruption or elicits complaints from other Internet users.
- Harassing users or groups in any way.
- Impersonating users from Whaddu, LLC. or any other Internet service providers in any way.
- Transmitting, receiving, distributing or storing unlawful material of any sort, including but without limitation, copyright protected materials, material infringing trademarks, intellectual property rights of others or any other material that is a violation of any applicable law.
- Transmitting, receiving, distributing or storing any program or information designed to assist users in defeating copy protection, registration and any other anti-theft mechanisms associated with commercial or shareware programs.
- Transmitting, receiving, distributing or storing any program or information designed to assist in the fraudulent use of telecommunications services.
- Using an Internet host's resources in a manner not authorized by its administrators.
- Transmitting chain letters, make-money-fast or pyramid style schemes of any sort.
In addition to the "General Acceptable Use Policies", while sending electronic mail, you are prohibited from conducting activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Transmitting identical or substantially similar unsolicited e-mail messages.
- Promoting or facilitating the transmission of unsolicited e-mail messages.
- Attaching an excessively long signature to your messages.
- Forging the headers of your e-mail messages in any way.
- Sending messages to disrupt or cause difficulties in receiving other email.
- Customers who maintain bulk "opt-in" e-mail lists must have a method of confirmation of subscriptions and be able to provide that information as evidence when requested by Whaddu, LLC. At the discretion of Whaddu, LLC., if no such evidence is available, messages could be considered as unsolicited.
In addition to the "General Acceptable Use Policies", while posting to newsgroups or any other discussion forum, you are prohibited from conducting activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Posting advertisements, commercial or unsolicited messages of any kind, unless expressly permitted by the charter or FAQ.
- Posting binary or excessively large files of any kind, unless expressly permitted by the charter or FAQ.
- Posting substantially identical messages to more than 10 newsgroups.
- Forging the headers of your postings in any way.
- Newsgroup and forum postings must comply with the associated charter or FAQ. If a posted message does not fall within the topic or ideals of the discussion identified by the charter or FAQ, at the discretion of Whaddu, LLC., could represent an infraction of the Whaddu, LLC. Acceptable Use Policy. Users posting messages to newsgroups or forums are responsible for making themselves aware of the rules of conduct, prior to posting.
In addition to the "General Acceptable Use Policies", while using IRC or any other chat service, you are prohibited from conducting activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Sending messages that include advertisements or commercial content of any kind in an unsolicited matter.
- Attempting a Denial of Service attack either automated via a bot or manually conducted.
- Additionally, while using an IRC Server or Internet Chat Service, you must be in full compliance with the rules and regulations set out by the server administrator.
In addition to the "General Acceptable Use Policies", while using your Whaddu, LLC. account, you are prohibited from conducting activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Causing an Internet host to become unable to effectively service requests from other hosts.
- Analyzing or penetrating an Internet host's security mechanisms.
- Forging any part of the TCP/IP packet headers in any way.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your directories. You are prohibited from any act, committed intentionally or through negligence, which may compromise the security of your Internet host in any way.
In the event that numerous complaints are received by our staff in regards to any breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy, at the discretion of Whaddu, LLC., a processing fee per complaint received in addition to an administration fee may be applied to the account.
Whaddu, LLC. does not assume liability to our members or other Internet users for failure to enforce the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy. As well, Whaddu, LLC. reserves the right to suspend your account at any time without prior notice.